Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spotlight: Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick

Time for another product review. Rather, a product rave. 

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick have been on the market for a while now, and I don't feel like they get enough credit. Allow me to elaborate.

What they say:
From Sephora.com : Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Stick works three full-time jobs—it defines the shape of lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy velvet color, and then plumps them to their full buxom potential. It's a three-in-one lipstick that's quick and convenient for defined, colorful, buxom lips anytime, anywhere. 
What I say: 
Freakin' great. These are essentially a fat, soft lip pencil. They are retractable so you don't have to worry about nasty shavings. Ain't nobody got time for that. As with most Buxom lip products, they have a minty, tingly feeling to make your lips plump. I don't know if I fully see than on my own lips, but whatever, that's not why I bought it. They are long-lasting, especially with a gloss over them. And they come in 20 shades. Whoa. 

I've had the nude/brown color called Sydney for nearly a year. I picked up Vienna, a bubblegum pink, this week for a spring color. 


Here's Sydney matchin' my sweater.


You can purchase Buxom Lip Crayons here.

What would you like to see a review on? 

FTC Disclaimer: I bought these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment