Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Gift Idea


So every year Sephora, Ulta, and other beauty companies put out holiday gift sets. Sometimes I think why the heck would you want 8 of the same thing but in different colors? Other times it's a good time to get a deal on stuff you like or want to try out. This year, my Christmas gifts to my friends include taking some gift sets and splitting them up to create a personal gift set for each of them. So if you get one of these from me, please act surprised. 

Here are a few of the best gift sets I've found...

1. Buxom Shimmer and Shake Lip Gloss Set - You can never have too many lip glosses. Also I find that I never fully use a lip gloss up, so this is a good size and way to try it out before you buy the big guy. (There are a ton of lip gift sets out there, so if you wanted to do this gift set too, you could just do a bag of all different lip products.)

2. Tarte Best for Lash Mascara set - These are some great mascaras and rarely do you see just mascaras in a set. These mascaras are pricier than drugstore, but your friends can really see how great they are. And they are a nice size. 

3. Fresh Sugar Treasures set - Alright these are the bomb diggity. I have a few of these myself and have even finished a couple. Again, a great size and a great product. 

4. Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 set -This is the most exciting one I found. 8 full size eyeliners- some of my favorite! There's even a bright teal and purple for one friend that wears that stuff. 

5. The Body Shop Body Butter set - I'm not a huge fan of moisturizers but these body butters will do wonders in the winter. 

6. Caudalie Hand Cream set - These are a little more pricey than I'd want to spend for three products, but these are very nice hand creams and would be perfect for a mom, grandmother, aunt, etc. Fancy shmancy. 

7. Philosophy Season of Sparkle set - Philosophy has some great scents every season and these are no exception. Also these are 3 in 1 (Shampoo, Body Wash, and Bubble Bath) but let's be real I wouldn't use this on my hair unless it was a total emergency. Anyway, nice set!

8. Formula X by Sephora The Twenty Two set - My second favorite set in this group. 22 nail polishes that are incredible. Long lasting, gel-like polishes. And honestly who uses an entire bottle of nail polish. I'll probably include 2 or 3 in each gift. 

Those are a few of my favorite things! Forgot to mention the best part of giving this as a gift... you can keep a couple for yourself. I know I'm going to make my own gift set and I can't frickin wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment