Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spotlight: Wet n Wild Eyeshadows


You may have seen Wet n Wild displays over the years, or maybe you used it when you were a preteen, but when is the last time you gave the brand a fair chance? Before hearing how great the shadows and blushes were, I'll admit I was weary. Allow me to show you the perfection that is a Wet n Wild palette... 


First, I bought the Vanity palette which is a 6-pan collection of natural colors, matte and shimmery. Wow! This is a great palette to have in your collection, no matter your age. Personally, I like the matte highlight and matte light brown the best.


Next is the trio called Silent Treatment. This is an awesome everyday palette that really packs the color. The taupe color has purple undertones and is similar to MAC's Satin Taupe. The crease color is a soft black with a hint of shimmer. I wear this all the time and will definitely repurchase it.


This is a brand new one I just opened for this blog post. It's called Cool as a Cucumber and I think would look great on blue or hazel eyes. The crease color is a nice matte brown with purple/blue undertones, and the emerald is super pigmented.


The big kahuna! The Comfort Zone palette is a cult favorite, and for good reason. The left side features a great rose gold color and the right side has some nice blue/green colors. This palette is good for traveling, since it holds unique combinations. I do wish it had more matte colors, but I guess I'll survive!

As you can see, Wet n Wild offers great colors with incredible pigmentation for cheap, cheap, cheap. Why wouldn't you want these?

The eyeshadow palettes retail starting at $3.99 (!!!) and are available at CVS. 
This post is not sponsored and Wet n Wild has no idea who I am. 

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing palettes! Great quality for the price!! Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete