Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spotlight: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine



Just look at that beaut! 
I've always gazed at everything YSL at Sephora, but I could never bring myself to splurge on it. I was in there the other day, like usual, and decided to treat myself. I knew it had gotten great reviews, so it felt better forking over the $34 for a lipstick (still hurts though). 


I chose a good neutral so that I knew I would use it more often. It comes off as a red orange in the tube, but on the lips it gives just enough color. Perfect for everyday.

This is the smoothest, most comfortable lipstick I've had the pleasure to own. I now understand and am part of the bandwagon. I could probably live without it, but I don't want to. 


Overall, I completely recommend these if you're willing to pay. I don't know when I'll buy another (probably a brighter color). Until then, I will continue to gaze at Sephora and enjoy the one I have. 

What would you like me to review next? Let me know in the comments below!
 This post is not sponsored and I have no affiliation with YSL or Sephora. Although I wish I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment