Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Brand Spotlight // Arade Cosmetics

I was recently given some products to try out from a new line called Arade. The company is focused on Moroccan natural oils like Argan Oil and Prickly Pear Seed Oil.

First, the packaging is incredible.  Sleek, substantial, high quality, sophisticated are my first impressions.




I was able to try a few products and here are my thoughts: 

1. 100% Pure Argan Oil - I've used Argan Oil before but this stuff is the real deal. You can tell it's pure and potent. You can use this on your skin, hair, cuticles, as a moisturizer, pretty much anything. Personally, I like to use this as an overnight hair treatment - I run this through my hair, pull it up in a ponytail, go to bed, then wash out the next day. It makes my hair soft and shiny without being greasy - pretty incredible stuff. 


2. 100% Pure Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Apparently this is one of the rarest oils on earth... probably true since most people (or at least most people I know) have never heard of it. I like to use this as a night time moisturizer on my face and neck. Arade says, "Because of its highly active potent antioxidants and fatty acids, Prickly Pear Seed Oil is a luxurious treatment that is easily absorbed, serving to rejuvenate, heal, and transform your skin." The only thing I didn't love about this is the scent... its natural smell is not my favorite. 


3. Revitalizing Face Scrub - This is a nice gel-based scrub and it wasn't my favorite product simply because I like cream scrubs better. You can't ignore the good-for-you and simple products that make up this scrub. Also, it moisturizes the skin and doesn't strip your face...AKA no tight feeling when you dry off.


4. Revitalizing Cream with Argan and Prickly Pear Seed Oils - This would be my favorite product out of everything I tried. I'm always looking for a good night time moisturizer that's not too heavy, not too greasy, but still does something for my skin. With both Argan and Prickly Pear Seed Oils and Aloe Vera, I can already tell this is going to be great during the summer months when my skin's dry and sunburned.

Thank you to Arade for allowing me to try out their skincare! I think it's some great luxury products that would make a nice gift for yourself or a friend. Check them out at aradecosmetics.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment