Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Spotlight: Korres Lip Butters


Picked up a treat at Sephora this weekend. 

Here it is, in all it's glory: 

Korres is an all-natural brand and I've tried many of their products, but this is by far my favorite. 

Here's what they claim: "This rich butter leaves lips deeply moisturized, supple, and kissably soft. Korres Lip Butters are formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips. Shea butter and rice wax provide lasting hydration and softness. This shiny, juicy pop of color comes in an array of "flavors" and is ideal for dry lips."  

They are absolute top notch. I have never had a lip product feel so great on my lips, and actually feel like my lips were getting healthier. 

The Jasmine lip butter that I picked up appears as a lip balm, offering little color but loads of hydration. 

 

I also have the Wild Rose lip butter, which is the perfect shade of red for daytime or a night out. (yeah, the packaging is kind of gross, but it's well loved!) 


And here's my sElFiEEEEE after a long day at work. Love the amount of color this one gives. 


I absolutely LOVE this product. The only request I would have of Korres is to put it in a tube. They have the Lip Butter Glazes that are similar, but not as hydrating, I would argue.  

What are your go-to lip balms? 

Thanks for reading, now go get a Lip Butter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment